When working on a project from time to time you need to complete a side-project to get the work done. Some of these projects are specific to the main theme, some are simply re-implementation of existing tools that for one reason or another you choose to implement yourselves instead of buying one.
On the following pages you will find the documentation of some of those side-projects I’ve done in the previous years.
You can find more of these on my homepage (http://andras.tantosonline.com). I’ve only included those that has something to do with H-Storm.
- Logic Probe A fast and precise logic probe that can display Hi, Low and High-impedance states
- Parallel port JTAG Programmer A CPLD-based universal JTAG programmer
- Parallel port JTAG Programmer 2 An FPGA-based universal JTAG programmer/FPGA startup board
- USB port JTAG Programmer A JTAG programmer using the FT2232 chip
- GCC cross-compilers for ARM, AVR and BlackFin targets, compiled to run under Windows.